Updated: Jul 25, 2020
"Avia PandaLover" may have started out as a username to keep up to date with my extra curricular activities, but that username has come a long way, but doesn't even show a fraction of who I am. Well actually, my love for pandas is a huge part of me. ;) Anyway, the point is, there are so many factors to someone's life. Some of mine are my love for my friends, family, and everyone around. *Que the cheesy music. Reality check, your love for the people around you affects who you are, but in the end it comes down to you! Okay! Enough of all the parent talks and ol' sappiness. I'm here to tell you about me. Read below.
1. I LOVE pandas
2. I am a black belt in Tae Kwon Do (with some of the most beautiful humans ever)
3. I'm Miss MidState's Outstanding Teen 2018
4. I'm adopted from Chongqing, China
5. My brother is adopted from Vietnam
6. I love school (it's unusual, but I look forward to going to school every day because I love all of my fellow students and teachers there)
7. I want to be a neurosurgeon
8. Dream school list: Harvard, Sanford, Oxford, or Johns Hopkins
9. My favorite color is YELLOW!!!!!!!!!!
10. I LOVE MY DOG ASTRO (as I'm writing this, I can't believe I put my dog as#10!
11. My favorite season is autumn because I adore the beauty of nature and the cool weather
12. The Greatest Showman is the best movie ever on Earth
13. Grey's Anatomy & Glee, bless
14. Outline Notes get me through school
15. Cotton Candy = life completed
16. The Harry Potter series is the best thing that has happened on this planet
17. ASAP Science has the best songs ever
18. I'm currently cuddled up in a corner with hot chocolate in my panda mug, in a comfy corner with 43 panda stuffed animals, a fuzzy fall blanket, watching Glee
Now that you know a few things about me I look forward to sharing more eventually!
Sincerely & with a smile,